Tuesday, August 29, 2006

first thoughts for exploring creativity

After the today's class, I am thinking that a very interesting field for me will be to explore the creativity of great Master's of Design as Eames or Sottsass or Castiglioni or Mari.

What I would really want to investigate is how they used their creativity to move around the fields of product design, architecture and all the other fields of Design. Or better how their creativity didn't (or haven't) any limits on these fields.

I'm thinking that I have to go a little more deep on their way of thinking and connect their work with the specific time from a sociological cultural aspect.

Maybe also I can compare the ways of approaching Design with the nowadays practises.

A good start point is to go through some of their books.

We will see...

A.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home