Monday, October 02, 2006

formulating our theme - question of our research

Two weeks now, I try to get lost as much more as I can to books, articles and other sources(magazines,internet) in relation with the Life and Work of Italian Masters Designers.

Before 2 weeks I talked for my theme in the class and all together tried to formulate the question on my choosen field. The results were pretty interesting and helpful.
The first question which poped up had this form: How the Italian Master Designers (like Sottsass, Mari, Castiglionni) can jump from architure to design and the opposite?
Searching for answers and by trying to understand what was the core question I reformulated the question to this: Which method or skill the Italian Master Designers use to jump all over the Design disciplines?

I'm sure that the next weeks maybe this question will be reformed by itself and the research process.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home